Formatting Your Master's Thesis - For Windows PC
This online workshop is for graduate students who have been working on their master's thesis or capstone project and now need to finish up the formatting in Microsoft Word for Windows.
- Covering formatting information in the Master's Thesis and Capstone Project Guide
- Using headings to create a table of contents
- Page numbering
- Adding captions to images and tables and creating a list of figures/table
What You'll Need
- An almost finished thesis/capstone
- Microsoft Word
- A Windows PC
- Internet connection
- Registration is Required
- Space is limited to 20 attendees
- Registration closes 3 days before the webinar begins
If fewer than 5 people have signed for the webinar by the time registration closes, the event will be canceled. Registrants will be notified by email with an option to make an individual appointment with a librarian.
Attending the Webinar
You'll receive a reminder email with a link to the webinar 2 days prior to the event.
Related LibGuide: Master's Thesis & Capstone Project Guide by Michael Pujals
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Online via Google Meet