This online workshop is for graduate students wanting to learn about the basics of RefWorks, the University's online citation tool.
- Creating a RefWorks account
- Adding citations
- Creating folders to organize your research
- Sharing your folders to collaborate with others
- Generating bibliographies to save you time and avoid plaigiarism
What You'll Need
- Internet connection
- A computer
- A Dominican email acount
- Google Chrome or Firefox web browser
- Registration is Required
- Space is limited to 20 attendees
- Registration closes 3 days before the webinar begins
If fewer than 5 people have signed for the webinar by the time registration closes, the event will be canceled. Registrants will be notified by email with an option to make an individual appointment with a librarian.
Attending the Webinar
You'll receive a reminder email with a link to the webinar 2 days prior to the event.
Related LibGuide: RefWorks - Start Here by Michael Pujals
- Monday, September 24, 2018
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Online via Google Meet