RefWorks Online Orientation Online
This online workshop is for students and faculty wanting to learn about the basics of RefWorks, the University's online citation tool.
- Creating a RefWorks account
- Adding citations
- Creating folders to organize your research
- Sharing your folders to collaborate with others
- Generating bibliographies to save you time and avoid plaigiarism
What You'll Need
- Internet connection
- A computer with speakers or a headphones
- A Dominican email acount
- Registration is Required
- Space is limited to 50 attendees
- Registration closes 3 days before the webinar begins
Attending the Webinar
You'll receive a reminder email with a link to the webinar 2 days prior to the event with a link to the event on Google Meet.
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.